Newmarket Epoxy Floor Coatings
If you own a commercial or industrial business that is in need of epoxy floor coatings, you have come to the right place! Executive Painting is fully equipped to apply many styles of epoxy floor coatings in Newmarket, Ontario and communities close by. Our Newmarket epoxy floor coatings professionals have 20+ years of experience turning workplaces into sleek, aesthetically pleasing places of business. We deliver superior customer service to businesses throughout Newmarket, Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, and Vaughan. Because they follow Southern Ontario’s safety regulations, our company’s Newmarket epoxy floor coatings specialists have worked in accident-free environments since our founding. Some of the many benefits of choosing our epoxy floor coatings include:
- Attractive floor surfaces
- Highly visible work zones & traffic guidance
- Environmentally friendly epoxy floor coatings
- Clean & seamless surfaces
- Durable & long-lasting surfaces
- Chemical resistant surfaces
- Cost efficient flooring solutions
We source all materials from the industry’s most renowned epoxy floor coatings manufacturers, and our Newmarket epoxy floor coatings team uses contemporary methods when applying them. Your complete satisfaction is Executive Painting’s ultimate goal! Besides epoxy floor coatings, we provide painting, renovations, and sandblasting services in Newmarket and other Southern Ontario regions. Our Newmarket epoxy floor coatings contractors will provide your with a complimentary, on-site consultation and estimate, so don’t hesitate to contact us. Take a peek at our project gallery to discover for yourself why our company is thought of as the leading supplier of epoxy floor coatings. All of our products and services are currently available in the cities of Newmarket, Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, and Vaughan.
“The quality of work performed by William and his crew was fantastic, from start to finish.”
Maria G. – Kitchener, Ontario
Newmarket, Ontario facts:
- Newmarket, Ontario is approximately a 45 minute drive north of Markham, Vaughan, and Brampton.
- Some of Newmarket's most noticeable landmarks are the Main Street Heritage Conservation District and the Fairy Lake Conservation Area.
- Newmarket's location on the Holland River long ago made the area a natural route of travel between Lake Ontario and Lake Simcoe.